The following terms and conditions regularize all use of the pixelexpertbd.com website services available through the website, including, but not limited to, the client area (collectively referred to as the Site).
The use of Pixel Expert bd implies that you have read, agreed to, and are bound by these Terms. Please read the information herein carefully. if you do not understand any part of these Terms, please contact [email protected] before proceeding with an order. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Pixel Expert bd, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. Pixel Expert bd is available only to individuals who are at least 5 years old.
The UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of products doesn’t apply to those Terms.
Free trial images
The pixelexpertbd.com offers guests free trial until two images to be able to judge the quality of our services. In order to get this offer, you must have company or website. Then subscribe to site our completing the appropriate information. The free trial is available only once and is valid if you sign up and login to the site. Also please note that pixel expert bd reserves the right to deny free processing of your material if estimated that the completion of the process will take longer than two hours.
Client area account
Registration is necessary for use of Pixel Expert bd. By completion of free registration and validating email address, the client is acknowledging that your account is proceed for activation by authorize person of Pixel Expert bd. After successful activation, client will access his account by using his credentials.
You are responsible for maintaining the safety of your client space account, and you’re totally responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify Pixel Expert bd of any unauthorized usage of your account or any other abnormal behavior. Pixel Expert bd will not be liable for any activities or errors caused by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such actions.
The client will be able to access (i.e view or edit portions of your personal information from your profile. Some portions of your information, including your name and registered email address, cannot be edited.
The client agrees that Pixel Expert bd will be able to access your account for the following reasons:
-To look up password and login information in the event the client requests a reminder.
-To improve Pixel Expert bd and offer more user friendly services. Your details will be stored in server of hosting service provider where Pixel Expert bd and affiliates maintain facilities.
Pixel Expert bd reserves the right to refuse service or close accounts at our sole discretion.
Pixel Expert bd reserves the right to terminate membership at any time due to, for example but not limited to, a breach of any of these Terms.
In consideration for the settlement service for various photo editing related tasks pixelexpertbd.com has an obligation to perform the treatment or images in accordance with the following provisions:
1. Use the tools available (for use at your own risk) to generate and transmit your files to pixelexpertbd.com via our server or let us download your files to your server, and submit to us a detailed description of the expected services.
If no instructions are indicated, we will apply a clipping base comprising the substitution of the background by a plain white background. Any order imperative includes – (i) the transfer of the image and (ii) description of the service expected.
2. Upon receipt of orders, pixelexpertbd.com verifies its ability to fulfill its obligations. In addition, pixelexpertbd.com assesses the complexity of the job. You will be informed by email of acceptance of your order by pixelexpertbd.com, and you will be informed of the terms of payment estimate. The acceptance of the quotation and payment of the invoice must be made before due date mention in payment request.
3. Following your confirmation and payment of the invoice by Paypal or Bank wire transfer, pixelexpertbd.com will honor your order using the tools and graphics software available.
4. When the processing of your images is completed you will be notified by email with downloading instructions to receive processed images. However, we recommend you visit your personal page regularly if our email was blocked by your system security (antivirus, antispam or other). You have several options to upload your images (one by one or in zip file via your web browser or via our server).
5. All orders are subject to acceptance by pixelexpertbd.com. pixelexpertbd.com reserves the right to refuse an order in its sole discretion.
6. You can cancel an order after receiving the quote. However, after validation of the estimate from you and to the extent that the processing of your images started you cannot cancel your order.
7. The delivery times listed on our website or in our quotation site are for illustrative purposes only. We cannot therefore be held responsible for delays and delays that would occur in the delivery of your order. The time specified in our quotations is valid from the meaning of the quote from you. You will be notified whenever possible pixelexpertbd.com delays that would occur in your order. The payment of the order must be made at all times in case of late delivery. Pixel Expert bd shall not be bound by an agreed delivery time if the Client requires changes or re-work to be made in the Services.
8. All prices displayed on our website are subject to change without delays and without notice.
Contribution to website:-
Whenever you place order, leave comments anywhere on the Site, post material to the Site, post links on the Site, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material on the market by means that of the site (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, audio, or computer software. By creating Content available, you represent and warrant that:
• Downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party
• You have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms
• The Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content.
• The Content is not spam, is not machine or randomly generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing).
• The Content is not pornographic, libelous or defamatory, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
Without limiting any of these representations or warranties, Pixel Expert bd has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Pixel Expert bd Service’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Pixel Expert bd reasonable opinion, violates any policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Site to any individual or entity for any reason, in Pixel Expert bd Service’s sole discretion.
What information do we collect:-
We may collect personally identifiable data from you in a variety of ways, including through online forms for ordering products and services, and other instances where you are invited to volunteer such information, including, but not limited to, when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our web site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number.
What do we use your information for:-
Any of the information we collect from you may be accustomed change your experience, improve our website, improve customer service and send periodic emails. The email address you give for order process, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive marketing emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you’d prefer to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each marketing email.